Traditionally track feeder controls consisted of a twin dial clock, the 24 hour outer dial and a 60 minute inner dial. Although these clocks were the most popular choice unfortunately they are no longer available. Most operators are reluctant to use a digital time clock for track feeder systems due to complication of use and the ability to simply see when the next feed is due.
EPA Products Ltd has had a lot of experience with using time clocks for various applications within the poultry industry and one of the most common failures of analogue time clocks is dust and mite entering the inside of the time clock and jamming the internal gears.
The FC5AD Track Feeder control addresses a lot of problems, feeder times are still controlled by a 24 hour time clock but the feed track interval run time is controlled by a digital timer, this allows for precision track run times and ease of operation by using a 24 hour analogue time clock.
- EASY TO USE. MEASURE THE TIME TAKEN (SECONDS) FOR THE FEED TRACK TO COMPLETE ONE CIRCUIT. SET THE RUN TIME OF THE TRACK TO THE DIGITAL RUN TIMER. EXAMPLE 425 SECONDS. THE SETTINGS WILL NOT BE LOST IN THE EVENT OF POWER FAILURE
- STANDARD 24 HOUR TIME CLOCK FOR EASY FEED INTERVAL TIME ADJUSTMENT AND
VISUAL DISPLAY OF FEEDER TIME SETTINGS
- FITTED TO IP65 ENCLOSURE WITH HINGED OPENING LID FOR CLOCK AND TIMER ADJUSTMENT.
THE TIME CLOCK AND DIGITAL TIMER DISPLAY IS STILL VISABLE
THROUGH THE LID.
- TRACK FEEDER CONTROL CAN BE CUSTOM BUILT TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- PART No. EPA021 (EPA FEEDER CONTROL FC5AD SINGLE TRACK)PART No. EPA021 TT (EPA FEEDER CONTROL FC5AD TWIN TRACK)